Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Chanel or Valentino?

Yesterday I had another request from my man for some naked pictures. And these are not just naked photos. They are rather crude, but that's what he likes. He has even bought me a tripod and video camera. I've gotten quite adept at taking a string of self-portraits and using the editing feature on my Mac (which he also bought me) to finish the pictures in the most flattering way before sending them off.

I also spent the day at Neimans on Monday, sending him camera pictures of the Chanel tote I want and asking him whether he prefers that or the Valentino tote that I'd previously shown him. He liked the Valentino more (so did I). I fully expect a package from Neimans within the next couple of weeks.

I'm very excited for tomorrow night. He's also able to meet for an entire night, per my suggestion of getting a hotel room. Normally, we would just try to find a night when his girlfriend is out of town to meet at his house. Except that he's paranoid the entire time that she will unexpectedly come home or the doorman will tell her that another woman (who he would recognize as me, since I lived with him for a year) was over. I have no idea what he's telling her, other than she must be out of town. Plus, I like hotel sex. It's sexy and fun. He pays me in cash for the room (most expensive room in Chicago, I might add...this is not some sort of Motel 6 operation) and I put the room on my charge card. We're having champagne, and I'm hoping to get a massage in the morning as well.

I will pack my suitcase with the usual things that he likes- leather bondage outfits, dominatrix items, thigh high patent leather boots, various toys... it will be a long and exhausting night, but well worth it. (And, as usual, I get a cruel pleasure out of knowing that it's me who satisfies him, and not his boring girlfriend). Ironically, if she did find out and broke up with him, I think I'd be more concerned about his whereabouts that I am now. He's never admitted it, but I am confident he has one-night daliances in addition to whatever time he spends with me. If he were single, and didn't have the nazi-girlfriend that he does (she checks his phone and computer like a hawk, although it doesn't change the outcome that he still cheats on her), I'd be wondering what he was doing every night of the week. At least now I can take comfort in knowing that he's usually at home with a shapeless girlfriend that provides zero sexual excitement.

No comments:

Post a Comment